Looking for an easy, fast, and healthy meal to feed your family? Nourish your taste buds and your family for under $20. That’s right, this meal will easily feed four people. It can be easily prepared in as fast as 5 minutes. To make this meal you only need 3 ingredients!
30 Minutes or Less
Not only is this minimal ingredients it is still loaded with flavor. The natural flavor you get from our forest-raised ham steak will season the potatoes and green beans, so no salt or pepper necessary!
This is a huge hit when I make this for family and friends. People tend to come back for another serving.
- FunGuy Farms Ham Steak
- Small Red Potatoes (2.5lbs)
- Green Beans (16 oz. fresh or frozen)
- MAke sure your ham steak is thawed to room temperature. Heat your pot over medium heat and brown on both sides for 4 minutes per side.
- Add washed red potatoes to pan.
- Add green beans.
- Fill the pot with water ensuring that the water covers the potatoes fully. (A few inches from the top of the pot to avoid overpour.)
- Bring water to boil for 10 minutes, reduce heat, and stir frequently for 15 minutes more or until potatoes are fully cooked. (Check potatoes with the fork method.)
- Strain liquid and cut ham steak into bite-size pieces, and serve.